So, that was the year that was. The year the Android Army marched on mercilessly to become the leading the leading smartphone OS. The year Anonymous and pals hacked us to within an inch of our credit-card details. And the year that every tech brand decided it had to make a tablet, despite Apple selling more iPads than the rest combined. It's been quite a circus.
Such a circus, in fact, that we've turned to The Gadget Show's gung-ho girl Pollyanna Woodward to play ringmaster. She's helped us round 2011's tech shenanigans up into some kind of order, while finding time to hypnotize a horse with a Playstation Move, as I say, it's been that kind of 12 months. Our 14-page review of the year starts on P68 and features 2011's finest five-star tech, all the events and VIP's that made it the most exciting year of gear yet. There's also our best, Nostradamus-aping predictions of varying degrees of reliability for 2012.
As well as analyzing your gadget year, we've also spent the month speaking to the people who made it so vibrant. First, we sent Lee Coan to New York to chat with hip-hop legend Dr Dre and his powerful business partner Jimmy lovine about the ever-growing phenomenon that is Beats Audio. Read his fascinating postcard back on P178.
Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, Hotfile) :
Download T3 World's No.1 Gadgets Magazine - January 2012
- Maxim India February 2012
- Elle March 2012 Blake Lively
- Web User Magazine Improve Sound and Video 23 Febru...
- Stereophile March 2012
- Macworld March 2012
- GEO English February 2012
- Canadian Home Workshop March 2012
- Amateur Photographer 11-02-2012
- Men's Health Magazine March 2012
- PC Format Magazine Next-Gen Graphics March 2012
- Tap! The iPhone and iPad Magazine - Jan 2012
- What Digital Camera January 2012
- Popular Mechanics March 2012
- Tattoo Vixens 2 2012
- iPad & iPhone User Magazine - No.59 2012
- US Weekly Magazine Sexy Kim Kardashian 09 January ...
- Sky & Telescope Magazine April 2012
- Mac Format February 2012
- Edge Magazine - March 2012
- T3 World's No.1 Gadgets Magazine - January 2012
- PC Gamer World No.1 Game Magazine - February 2012
- PC Format Magazine - January 2012 (UK)
- NewScientist 2011-12-24
- FHM Magazine Czech - January 2012
- Flavour South West - December 2011 January 2012
- Fitness Life Magazine About SEX - January 2012
- Dirt Action Magazine - January 2012
- Absolute Brighton January 2012
- PC Magazine Top 100 Websites - January 2012
- Smart Computing January 2012
- Computerworld Magazine - 19 December 2011
- How to... Magazine - Jan-Feb 2012
- Drakenbloed Comics Series Complete
- Justice League Elite Comics Series Complete
- Pacar Hantu Perawan 2011 DVDRIP GANOOL
- Rave Master Manga Complete
- ALIVE : The Final Evolution Manga Complete
- ▼ February (37)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (2303)
- ► 2009 (3633)
A comic book (often shortened to simply comic and sometimes called a funny book, comic paper or comic magazine) is a magazine made up of narrative artwork broken into "panels" that represent individual scenes, often accompanied by dialog (usually in word balloons, emblematic of the comic book art form) as well as including brief descriptive prose. The first comic book appeared in the United States of America in 1934, reprinting the earlier newspaper comic strips, which established many of the story-telling devices used in comics. The term "comic book" arose because the first comic books reprinted humor comic strips, but despite their name, comic books do not necessarily operate in humorous mode; most modern comic books tell stories in a variety of genres. The Japanese and European comic book markets demonstrate this clearly. In the United States the super-hero genre dominates the market, even though other genres also exist.