There are precious few actresses with the acting and action chops to stand up to big boys Robert De Niro and Jason Statham. Yvonne Strahovski is one of them. Playing a farm girl who gets caught up in a web of violence in Killer Elite, she adds some much-needed sexiness to an otherwise testosterone-heavy movie. Yvonne, who left Australia to play a dorky spy’s CIA contact in TV show Chuck, has more than just looks and talent. Just check out her three-in-one parody of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Ke$ha on the College Humor comedy website to witness the dazzling, down-to-earth Aussie’s (literally - she’s from Sydney’s beachside suburb Maroubra) sick sense of humour.
The sound of soft reggae playing from an iPhone can be heard coming from a corner of the team locker room. In the heart of Denmark’s capital, Copenhagen, world famous hippie neighbourhood Christiania's football team are gearing up for an important match - and they have a most unusual warm-up regime. “I'd say that 85 per cent of the team are cannabis or hashish smokers," says striker Philip as he walks onto the pitch, armed with a wide smile and a lit joint. His 10 teammates congregate languorously in the stands, in various states of happy highness. With a first aid kit brimming with rolling papers, and local bar Woodstock as its official sponsor, this club is a team like no other.
Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, ShareRun) :
Download Maxim Australia March 2012
- Skin Deep Tattoo April 2012
- Maxim USA March 2012
- Gamecca Best Games Magazine March 2012
- Maxim India January 2012
- Maxim Indonesia January 2012
- Maxim USA February 2012
- Maxim USA January 2012
- FHM Magazine Philippines March 2012
- Inked April 2012
- American Handgunner May-June 2012
- Maxim Australia March 2012
- Lingerie Insight March 2012
- PC Gamer March 2012
- FHM India March 2012
- PC Powerplay Magazine March 2012
- Stuff Worlds Best Selling Gadgets Magazine April 2...
- Tattoo Life UK March April 2012
- Inked Girls Magazine Sexy Tattoos March-April 2012...
- PC World Magazine March 2012 New Zealand
- Smart Computing Magazine March 2012
- National Geographic KIDS March 2012 South Africa
- FHM Philippines February 2012
- Total Film Magazine April 2012
- Games Master March 2012
- PC Magazine Digital Edition March 2012
- FHM India February 2012 Diya Mirza
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2011 (953)
- ► 2010 (2303)
- ► 2009 (3633)
A comic book (often shortened to simply comic and sometimes called a funny book, comic paper or comic magazine) is a magazine made up of narrative artwork broken into "panels" that represent individual scenes, often accompanied by dialog (usually in word balloons, emblematic of the comic book art form) as well as including brief descriptive prose. The first comic book appeared in the United States of America in 1934, reprinting the earlier newspaper comic strips, which established many of the story-telling devices used in comics. The term "comic book" arose because the first comic books reprinted humor comic strips, but despite their name, comic books do not necessarily operate in humorous mode; most modern comic books tell stories in a variety of genres. The Japanese and European comic book markets demonstrate this clearly. In the United States the super-hero genre dominates the market, even though other genres also exist.